Thursday, June 5, 2008

...and more projects :)

Guess what?!?! Patrick acquired a motorcycle for me. It's a 1971 Honda something-or-other that has been turned into a bobber. I really don't know a whole helluva lot about what that means, but it's a cute little bike. It needs some work (umm...does that put it into the "project" category??), so it'll be a while before I'm riding around. Patrick says this doesn't get him in trouble for picking up a new project because it didn't cost him anything. That's like me buying 2 pairs of shoes because if I bought one, the other was free. :)

Patrick is also doing some trade work for a custom chopper from his friend, Dirty. In the meantime, he'll get his current motorcycle running so he can sell it.

Also, Patrick found a Model A body for his hot rod. He was feeling unsure about the Diamond T and found the Model A body. So, if anyone wants a Diamond T body, send me a message. He's selling that now.

As for me, I'm working really hard on earning my free car with Mary Kay. So, any time I'm not at the restaurant working, I'm doing Mary Kay stuff. June is always an exciting month in Mary Kay, since the end of our fiscal year is June 30th. So...lots going on there!

That's our up-to-date list of what we're working on! :)

No comments: