Sunday, April 12, 2009

Whoa...

Before I forget, I wanted to post a picture of Patrick's car that he (THANK GOODNESS) sold a month or so ago. He is now the proud owner of a '89 Jeep Cherokee Pioneer. It's much nicer, and we can go 4-wheeling and camp in difficult to reach places. Yeah! :)


In case you can't read it, it says "General Wee" above the passenger side doors. Patrick's buddy, Dirty, spray painted it one day. Needless to say, our neighbors don't like us much. Oh well. :)

The guy that bought the car from Patrick said he liked the paint job, and "any girl that won't ride in it isn't the girl for me." While I think that is adorable...I wouldn't ride in it post-paint job. I'm all about being an individual, but that was a little too much for me. Patrick sure got a kick out of that car, though, and that's what matters.

1 comment:

wittygal said...

Wow, that is a "GREAT" car. I can't understand why your neighbors EVER would object to it.